Technology MinistryColossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Mission Statement: To glorify Christ through the use of technology by enhancing the worship, preaching and teaching of the church.
Current areas of service for the Technology Ministry Include:
Audio & Video Systems
- Audio & video setup, production and teardown for church services, events and functions.
- Audio recording, editing, and CD duplication of Sunday services, select Sunday school classes, and special events.
Church Office IT & Multimedia Systems
- Set up, programming and maintenance of church computers, printers, telephone, network, communication, and multimedia systems.
- Set up and maintenance of the church Website.
- Weekly content updates’ including sermon audio uploads, downloadable document uploads, announcement and calendar updates etc.
- New site page additions and event registration pages.
- Web store Item additions and updates.
Ongoing and Future Projects:
- Power Point Slides (Currently in need of a volunteer for the 2nd service)
- Sound Board (Currently in need of a volunteer for the 1st service)
- Website updates including ministry-specific content information. (Currently in need of general website admin help.)
- Video recording & broadcast upgrades
Please consider how you might serve in fulfilling the technology needs of FBC as we strive together to do all things in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Contact Paul Scott at email@example.com for further information.